Read our last updates
NEWS AUGUST 2023
- VOCALS now is SMART category
- CINEVOX (Work in progress)
- CINEPADS new release (Work in progress)
NEWS MAY 2023
Dear valued customers,We would like to inform you that in order to purchase our products, it is necessary to accept our terms and conditions. This additional step is in place to prevent any attempts by certain users to undermine our sales and product development efforts.Please be advised that our customer care service reserves the right to refuse to respond to any requests that may contain provocative or disruptive behavior, which could potentially harm our sales and business operations. Additionally, while we value the relationships we establish with our customers, we will take measures to prevent any instances of commercial espionage.We want to reassure you that our commitment to providing you with high-quality products and services remains our top priority. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation in abiding by our terms and conditions when making a purchase.Lastly, we would like to remind you that Cinematic Alpha products are only available for distribution on our official website, www.cinematicalpha.com. At this time, no third-party distributors are authorized to sell our products indefinitely.Thank you for your understanding and continued support.Best regards,The Cinematic Alpha Team
NEWS MAY 2023
UPDATED ON TERMS - REFUNDS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Because the customer is aware that our products, once downloaded to the computer, cannot be deactivated remotely, we do not provide refunds.
If an unverified PayPal account payment tries to steal one of our products using the dispute technique, we will take legal action against scammer attacks and piracy attempts by reporting suspicious criminal activity to CISA.
In the rare event that a customer accidentally purchases a product twice, we cannot offer a refund, but we are happy to offer a discount on any other products as a gesture of goodwill.
Cinematic Alpha shall not be responsible for any losses incurred if the website becomes (temporarily) inaccessible. It is the user's obligation to save a backup copy of the product for future usage. Cinematic Alpha has no responsibility if the user is unable to use our products.
Native Instruments Kontakt License Full is a third-party program that is required for our products.
NEWS NOVEMBER 2022
- CINEPADS NOW AVAILABLE
NEWS OCTOBER 2022
- Creating CINEPADS (Vol. 1/2/3/4) © Andrew Fly N. 2210212429584
- Creating Vocals Ultimate Edition © Andrew FlyN. 2210142328391
NEWS SEPTEMBER 2022
- New download service provider: Sellfy.com (We already maintaining the database of our customers, feel free to contact us in case of download request).
- SVBLIME EST will be released on September 2022
- Check our Career & Collaborations
NEWS JULY 2022
- Developing Sublime Est, the first library that sounds like symphonic orchestra but it was created from scratch
- Cinematic Alpha is implementing a new custom player: Genealogy (compatible with Microsoft Windows 11 & Mac OSX).